Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Charlee's Roller Blading Story


It was one hot sunny day the perfect day to go roller blading. On camp all the groups got to go roller blading group by group. Then we got to go skating on our second day of camp. Most of us were existed to go skating but some of us wanted to play ping pong with their friends. All I wanted to do was to go skating. Somehow I knew that I would of got bruised and bashed as I rid the skates and I knew that it would be hard to stay upright only if I was skating in the breeze. While as your riding down the breeze it will be a smooth ride and you might go a bit too fast so you wouldn’t  want to go skating in the breeze. So I chose to go around the school because you won’t go as fast, but it would of been bumpy as you ride on the pathway luckily if you fell over then you would've  landed onto the grass. That is why I didn’t go in the breeze like everyone else. After go around the school a few times I finally fell over but instead of falling onto the grass I fell onto the pathway. It didn’t hurt as much as you thought it would then after all that fun we had to go and do our next activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.