Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Going To Australia

Before Christmas me and my Mum are going to Australia and it will be my last year at Point England School and I won’t be taking my netbook overseas with me. 

Because my Mum said I’m not aloud because I’m getting a tablet for Christmas if I'm not getting it this Christmas then I’m getting a tablet for my birthday. But when I go I am going to miss this school because I really liked this school because of the Education and how our Principle is one of the best Principle in New Zealand.


The reason why me and my Mum are going to Australia is because my sister wants us to live with her and my Mum agreed with her. But my little sister dosen’t want to go overseas so she is going to stay with her Dad but she might not be coming to school on the last day of school because I think her Dad is coming to pick her up in the morning and she will be going to Coromandel. Once they get there her Dad is going to get her into her old school because I used to live in Coromandel.

The day that we are going is maybe on the 20th of December because my Mum wants to go before Christmas so that might be the day that we will be going. Once we get there we will be at our aunty's house because my sister will be working or she has to go to the doctors. But it will be cool to be with my cousin because I haven’t seen them since I was 6. So that is what I will be doing for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.