Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

Charlees Picnic Story 2012.


On the 24 of February it was one hot sunny day and it was that time again Pt Englands School Picnic  but before we got started we had to have a short assembly about what we had to do and where we could play. After all that was said we were off to our beautiful Pt England beach. Teachers gave us a mat, so our bags won’t get wet and somewhere where we could sit and have morning tea and lunch. After we done all that the children race of but one person was already hurt by stepping on a piece  of glass and that person was me .Paragraph-1






Me and Grace walk over to go play some volley ball with Mrs Muliaumesealii, Hope, Laita , Uili, Jabez and Paul at first I was so bad that my group lost the hole game.But I got better at  it.After our game me and Grace,Laita  and Hope went to go have lunch with Mr Marks then  Mr Burt said that team 4 can go have a swim. But none of us wanted to go for a swim. So we all done I dare you but laita won that hole game so she dare the rest of us to go have a swim.So we did what we were told.While we in the water we were playing with the boys and we had a game then we were finish.So me and all the girls went to go get change then we saw Mr Marks walking back so we ask him if he want to play with us and he said yes then we walk to a place where we could play force- back when we started Mr Marks was first but he done a big kick then his team won the hole game.Paragraph-2


Then we had karaoke and it was really good but it was starting to rain so we all had to walk back but me and Grace was all the way up the front and Mr Marks was still getting pass the toilet so we got to class and the time was only 2:00 but Mr Marks let us go on our net books but I had to go wash my hands because I brought back some clay so I went to go wash my hands then I went on to my net book and played some game. Then it was 5 more minutes tile home time but Mr Marks was nice so he let us go home 5 minutes early. Paragraph-3.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.