Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Charlee's Get Lost


It was another hot sunny day.The wrong day to go and play a game called get lost.Get lost is just like the amazing race how you have to find the clue and do the challenged.Somehow I didn’t want to play get lost because it was too hot and I was sweating then I said “I don’t want to play” .

As we played I got to the slingshot but I didn’t want to do the ball bit.So I just holded the slingshot insted.But it was so hard holding it because you had to hold still but I couldn’t so that was very hard.

While we were up to our last challenge we got a puzzle to do but that didn’t work out how I thought it would turn out.Then the other team finished and put their  flag up because they had finished their puzzle but I knew what the puzzle was but we couldn’t find the pieces so we lost the game.The other team came to cheer us on and we were nearly finished but Mr J stop the game but we all had a good game.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.