Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Bad Directions.


In the morning we had to go to the hall for a little game and be blind folded.But we had to be in pairs of two so our partner could lead us through the course.Because we had to walk on top of the beem then walk through the ropes go through the zigzag cones the under the mat over the bed then we had to go up the stairs the jump off the stage and land onto this big blue bed. At first I chose Hope because I could trust her to give the right directions so that was so.Then Mr Marks said “that one of us had to go first”so I said “I’ll go first”because Hope was to scared to go first in case I gave the wrong directions.When it was my turn to go up I was so nervous that I was shaking.

Because the boys had to go first and when one of the boys went on the beem it look so hard because you were blind folded and you couldn’t see where you were stepping.Then I thought to my self “well if I don’t think about it then I won’t know that I wasn’t  on it” so that's what I did once that was done then I went onto the ropes but it felt hard and slippery.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.