Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

My Cross Country Story

Today is that day again cross crountry. “Oh no” I said to myself well all I can say is that I hate running. But really I have to run or I’ll come last in all the year 6’s.


Our cross country started at 12:00 o’clock but all the 11 year old kids had to start last cause we just had to really. But once we got down to the reseve I quickly looked at everyone and they all look like that they weren’t even ready to start. All I knew that I wasn’t even ready for this day to even come.



All I could hear was Mr Burt saying “get ready get set go” then he claped the wood together. Then we were off and first I just started jogging and I knew that alot would sprint then they would get tierd half way to the finsh line si that was why I jogged.   

When I got past Mr Burt I could just the track and everyone running and walking. But I was thinking  if I tryed then I get to that finsh line. Then we got to the muddy puddles and the slippery paths and that might be the hardest bit in the course.

Once that was finsh then we got to the broken bridges. They weren't really broken but there were pieces missing but we'll be able to get across and yeah. After we got overe that then we had to go through the brushes and then we would nearly be at the finsh line. But going through the brushes did slow me down abit but I got through those brushes then I was nearly at the finsh line.

After I got through the brushes then I was nearly at the finsh line. But I was so tried that I run but I knew I would get there and I can't give up now so I just tryed my best and I got to that point that I knew that I had to carry on. Once I crossed that finsh line then I just fell to the ground but then I had to stand up again so Miss Fallive so she could get my house colour which is Matatua which is the colour Green.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.