Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

My Fun Week Of Swimming.



Last week I couldn’t go to camp. So I had to stay with the rest of the annoying 6’s who didn’t go. But my class is a year6 and year5  class so I think you know what would have to happen. But it was cool becasue we went  swimming everyday, but only if we brought our togs



That just the great thin about it. The boring thing about it, was that if we didn’t bring our togs then all we had to do was just sit there and watch them or read a book.  I didn’t want to sit down on the seat so I brought my togs everyday so I don’t have to sit down and watch everyone have fun but me. BUT...

Once we got into the pool that would have to be the coldest temperture I could have ever known...that was justMr Somerville would throw the ball and the first person to get the ball, then they would get a point. As we were playing we were starting to get warmed up and we could hear all the year 5’s coming back. So once they all came back we just played games and  haved free time.

On our last day of swimming was the longest amount of time we ever got guess how long it was. Assembly right through to morning tea is your answer.



Thanks To Laita For Helping Me Edit My Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.