Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Guess What I Saw At The Assembly For Term Two


Guess what I saw today at assembly? I saw all of the teachers dressed up like piece’s of art. Mr Jacobson was dressed up all in black and he had a paint brush on his head. Not only that! When I walked in the front door I saw my teacher wearing a beak.

If you walked through the front entrance of my school, then you would see this amazing painting called Art Alive.  The letters look like they are standing up but they aren’t.   

When Mr Burt came out he had a skeleton outfit on. He played all these videos and the best one would have to be the Samoan  queen. Because she snuck up behind one of the teachers and did the cat daddy and the doggie dance moves. But when the teacher turned around the Samoan Queen was back how she was.


At the end we all prayed and went back to our normal lives waiting for something fun to happen.  I wondered what it felt like being a Samoa Queen!

2 comments:

Mr Chris Marks said...

Nice start to the term Charlee. I am happy that you have included a hook and that your paragraphs are all about one main idea. I can also tell you have tried hard to have a variety of sentence beginnings. Well done.

I would like you to try and include a variety of sentence types in your writing next time. I wonder if you could try and include some speech?

Charlee said...

Hi It's Me Charlee,
I Got Your Comment And I Think I Might Try It On My Next Writing This Term And I'll Try To Use A Variety Of Sentence Types.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.