Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Charlee's Swimming Story


On my first day of swimming we had to lineup in line on this long  seat and we  had to go in pairs. When it was my turn I quickly bobbed under the water so that I wouldn’t get cold. While I was waiting for the instructor to tell me and my partern Laita to go. Just before we had to go he told us that we  had to do freestyle to the island and back. When I got back to the start we had to wait for the instructor to come all the way back so he could tell us which group were in for two weeks and he said I was in team 2 with a girl instructor.

The next day we jumped into the pool and then I looked around to see who was in my group. Once I saw Annliz, Aldora, Ana and Sarona I quickly ran to them and said “Hi” to them Annliz was like “are you in group Two” and I said “yeah”. But I wanted to be in group three with Laita, Grace, Hope and Ata. When I saw Auri, Lukis and Anthony I was like “oh no not them why can’t they be in group One”.

Then we had to line up in two lines and I was the first person in line and the first person in the other line was Lukis and we had to grab a flatter board and stick our hands at the top, of the flatter board and kick to the island without breathing. Gracefully kicking to the island without breathing I got to the end before Lukis and he wasn’t even half way.

At the end of the lesson we always have a breathing competition then we have to jump out. I was sad that we had to jump out. At lesson we get two  more weeks of this fun.



2 comments:

Mr Chris Marks said...

Nice story Charlee. I like that you are using speech and words like gracefully to make your writing interesting and effective.

Just remember to be very careful with your sentence lengths.

Charlee said...

Hi Mr Marks,
I've Got Your Comment And I Think That I Might Need To Work On The Length Of My Sentence Thanks For The Tips

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.